background

Our Mission

One Assessment is the talent development & analytics platform for building high-performing workforces. 

Our approach leverages data analytics and machine learning to deliver an always-fresh, accurate insight into candidates and employee’s current skills, gaps, personality and career aspirations.

We empower businesses to find excellent candidates quickly – not just ones with the relevant technical skills (the focus of the traditional recruitment process), but also those with desirable personality traits - thus forging an impeccable business relationship.

US, Los Angeles

601 E. Glenoaks Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 91207

Phone

1-213-443-6740

Europe, Belgrade

Naučno-tehnološki park Beograd
Veljka Dugoševića 54
Belgrade, 11060

Phone

+381 11 2651 390

More than 10M data points

Our algorithms automatically separate unqualified applicants and high-potential candidates, so that you can spend time talking to the right people for your business.

40.000+ Assessments

The British Psychological Society found that relying on past experience alone when deciding who to hire could only ever be 25% accurate. One Assessment takes care of the other 75%.

Machine Learning

Removing human biases and improving selection within the hiring cycle is something that every head of HR asks their recruitment team to do. We are here to make it possible with ease.

Science Backed

Matching job-seekers to their best-fit jobs through neuroscience assessments + unbiased data algorithms provides your business with a much-needed competitive edge on the market.

Great companies relying on
One Assessment